Tuesday 6 October 2009

The Weekend/Monday

Knowing that hobby was home for the first 3 days of this week I invisaged a quiet weekend - how wrong was I? As I was up and around long before anyone else on Sunday I set off to the local bootfair knowing it was proably going to be the last of the season, had a great tiem and came bag with a carrier stacked fullof goodies having spend the grand sum of £10. When I got back they were all still in lazy Sunday breakfast mode so off to the shed I went and began soaping.

Monday with kid off to college and hubby sleeping in I set about an early morning glass cutting and kiln layout session. The combined result of Sunday and Monday's energies this sexy little gift set conatining a slice of Wild Poppy soap with exfoliating seeds, A Midnight Gardina Soap Cake with delicate grey rose decoration both nestled on one of my glass soap dish and tied with black lace.



No comments:

Post a Comment