My Recipe for Lemon & Lavender Dog Soap is sufficent to make a bar/block of around 100g.
You will need:100g Soap/Microwaveable pot/2 drops Yellow Food Colouring/2 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil/4 drops Citronella Essential Oil/3 drops Lavender Essential Oil/Mould – you can use any plastic tub or pot (remember it will determine the final shape of your soap.
You will not be able to use any utensils or pots For food or drink after using for soap making.
1. Grate Soap into microwaveable pot and melt gently for around 10 seconds on half power.
2. When fully melted add Essential Oils and Food Colouring.
3. Stir and pour into mould.
4. Leave to cool and set for 1 hour.
5. Place in freezer for 10 Min’s to aid release from mould.
6. Release from mould and enjoy bathing your dog.